Have you got cheated by a fraud person/company? Don’t worry as you can complain at PCbook for free. In this article, we are going to help you the entire complaint process at PCbook
In order to file a complaint against any person or company at PCbook, you need to go through a couple of steps. We have attached some screenshots so that you can understand the entire complaint process at PCbook easily.
Note: It is not mandatory for you to have a PC/Laptop to register a complaint at PCbook. If you are just having a Smartphone with you, that’s good enough to register a complaint.
- At first, open up your preferred browser and type in the URL bar.
- After the homepage of PCbook appears in front your screen, you will have to register yourself as a new user of PCbook using the “SIGN UP” option as shown in the screenshot:
- The “SIGN UP” process is very simple to follow up with. There are options to enter your full name, email id, primary phone number. Also you will get an option to add a password as per your choice and after that you will need to click on “Confirm password”. Next, you’ll have to click on “Register” to complete the entire sign up process.
- Now after you’ve signed up, you can login into your account and choose from two options to complaint against as per your requirement, i.e.
- “AGAINST A PERSON”
- “AGAINST A COMPANY”
- Next, as per your requirement, you can either file a complaint against a person or a company.
In case of complaining against a person, you will have to click on the “Against a Person” option. Then you will need to enter the mobile number and/or PAN number and/or Aadhar number of the person that you want to complain against.
Note: It is not mandatory to fill up every identity detail while complaining about a person at PCbook. Most importantly, you’ll have to enter any one identity of the person that you’re going to complain against. if you have 2 or or more identity of that person you can also add those identities in their field.
Please note that whenever you fill any records/blanks on the overall complaint filing section at PCbook, sometimes, you may remain busy and that is why you can leave the task of filing your complaint in between. But, don’t worry. PCbook has the “Automatic Draft Saving” feature where all your previously filled records will automatically be saved in the drafts section. The best part is there’s no limitation to any specific time period and you can file a complaint as per your availability. However, we advise you to come to back to complete the complaint filing process and use this auto draft saving feature within 1 year from the last time you left off
Suppose, in case, any day you left any particular record/blank on the overall complaint filing section at PCbook due to any reason (Lack of Evidence Proof, Unavailability of Person/Company’s image or logo, etc), but you want to file that complaint once again on PCbook any other day with enough evidence proof or so, the “Automatic Draft Saving” feature of PCbook will help you to start and rewrite that complaint anytime from where you left off last time.
Right next to the option of describing your complaint, there’s an option to upload the person’s image who you wish to complain against. Uploading a photo will help you track that person in need. Besides this, you can also upload up to 15 evidence images using the “Upload Evidence Images” and upload up to 10 evidence audio using the “Upload Evidence Audio.
Next, under the SETTLEMENT option, you’ll need to fill up the vital documents, such as “Your lose, damage as a compensation amount of that incident”, “Account Holder’s name”, “Account number”, “IFSC Code” and “Account Type”. The information under these options is required as PCbook needs to know how much money you lost in the unusual/illegal activity. Moreover, by entering your bank account number and its type, the officials of PCbook will be able to return your money to your listed bank account if complaint get settled. Finally, you’ll get the “Submit Complaint” option to file the complaint.
After completing all the above-mentioned steps, you shall be able to file a complaint against any person at PCbook.
- The previous option was for complaining against a person, now if you wish to complain against any business/organization, you will need to enter the company’s name, GST number, location, company’s type and URL.
Right next to the option of describing your complaint, there’s an option to upload the company’s image or logo that you wish to complain against. Besides this, you can also upload any sort of evidence/proof using the “Upload Evidence Images” or the “Upload Evidence Audio”. Finally, you’ll get the “Submit Complaint” option to file the complaint.
Always remember, in case of complaining against a company, as a mandatory rule of PCbook, you’ll need to enter the GST number of that particular company or organization.
After completing all the above-mentioned steps, you shall be able to file a complaint against any company at PCbook.